Sunday, March 8, 2009

Service Rendered


So now I would be going back to the community journey, as we had our courtesy call in the brgy. captain of exodus 8-a together with our instructor Ms Katherine Lumakang we are instructed to sign the log book every time we are going to have our visit in the community. As we got to the area we find there purok leader to guide us in our respective family, unfortunately we haven’t found the purok leader for some reasons. So we proceed to our family, likewise I greet the family again as a sign of respect and try to ascertain some enthusiasm in helping which is really our goal. On family I meet again Mrs. Maddie Del mar her daughter Ashley and son Brandon. I finally meet also his husband mr. Filipe del mar who was somewhere in middle east last year, he had also welcome me into their home. I was 2:45 in the afternoon while I saw them hanging with each other some kind of eating their merienda. After their siesta time I somehow ask some questions and let them share to me their experiences after my last visit. I was greatfull to her that there are improvement with regards to the eating habit of Ashley the youngest daughter of mr. and mrs. Del mar as a result mrs. Maddie del mar now can cook any kind of foods but she see to it that she will pair it with vegetables.

Even if I went on that area several times I always look for its positive site, that through this I can be able to help people in their simple problems somehow. The first exposure too I leaned that although you made your fullest effort to remedy some problems you will also encounter some failures just like in the door railing which is very useful when mrs. Del mar is not around in the house and only the kids are there so for the purpose of safety ha may put out door railings. I also learn the programs of the city health office with regards to the maternal and child programs that the office can help for free to the mothers who cannot afford to have their check-ups, supplementations, vaccinations and lots of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment